A quick round up of how Eagles fans in the Philly region celebrated the Super Bowl.
The 16 P.J. Whelihan’s throughout NJ & PA were host to a packed house and ordered a record amount of wings, beer and shots.
- 4000 Underdog shots
- 300 kegs of beer approximately 31,500 pints of beer
- 165,000 wings were sold with approximately 1300 ordered of 52 for $52
Landmark Americana with locations in Glassboro, NJ, two in Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
- 3,968 beers sold
- 3,524 cocktails and shots sold
- Approximately 14,500 wings were sold
Urban Village Brewing Company
The craft brewer and restaurant in Philadelphia neighborhood of Northern Liberties.
- 150 pizza sold in one night including Philadelphia themed Cheesesteak Pizza and Roast Pork Pizza
- Sold 600 pints of beer that are brewed on site