How much capital do you need to survive? What’s the best corporate structure to protect you from liability while attracting investors? What are reasonable growth goals for a new brewery? How do you manage cash flow in a new business? What are some of the places to find loans and financing that aren’t immediately apparent?
The following experts share their opinion:
- Chris Sarette (COO, Modern Times)
- Rick Wehner (Founder, Brewery Finance)
- William E. Camacho (Principal, CLTVT)
- Mary Brettmann, CPA (Beverage Business Builders)
- Doug Constantiner (CEO/Cofounder, Societe Brewing)
- Andrew Schwarz (VP & Senior Commercial Lender, Torrey Pines Bank)
This video is a seminar from the Brewery Workshop: San Diego 2018, which was held from August 5-8, 2018.